Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter!!!!!!!


I am an undefined character..just a new page in your book!

This movie comes out on November 19, 2010. It is part 1 of 2. The second one come out in late June. Its actually the last movie. Well I hope not. J.K. Rowling needs to make up her mind if she wants to end or continue this dream fantasy. I have been a faithful harry potter movie watcher...notice how I did not say fan..I own one book and a t-shirt..that does not make me the ultimate fan..because i have not read all the books..but I do know for a fact..the movies are nothing compared to the books..the books actually are better..well at least I know the Goblet of Fire is. Well with the new one it has been split into two parts to give more detail out of the book..and this shall be quite interesting...I'm already excited.. and implus me and the besty Jessy will be seeing it on Friday..gonna buy tickets early!!!!! this is like our tradition..well we always see Harry Potter movies together..I remember last year I made a harry potter t-shirt..like literally sewed letters spelling out Harry Potter on my shirt..and Justin wanted to smack me..lol...but this year I have an actual t-shirt which I copped from Hottopics. Well I hope everyone enjoys the movie..I will be doing a review soon!..Stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment