
I am an undefined character..just a new page in your book!
LOVE is the word that is often misused. People often mistake luv for love..more like lust for love, but there is a difference. Luv- is an object or item that you can live without..that you don't constantly need or want to have. Love- is an actual feeling..often mutual..a connection between you and another person..chemistry in other words. You may desire Love..but it can either make or break you. That's why you should be in tune with your feelings. Know what you want and don't want out of a relationship. Well that's what dating is for. Just because you date someone..doesn't mean that those days of joy will last forever. The beggining is ecstatic then it gets tough..but if you really want it..you must compromise and fight for love. Some people are just not meant to be together..and they waste their time fighting..making up and breaking up..most of it is infatuation. Mainly because that person may be the only person that probably accepted you for who you are..in other words..all your BULLSHIT.. I want people to stop getting stuck in unhealthy situations. Some people move so fast..till the point there's nothing else left to explore..and yes I've experienced this and will never do it again! PEOPLE you have to know your worth..and just don't accept anything from anyone. You have your own opinions..and just be cuz you may like or love a person..doesn't make their opinion right all the time. Remember that you matter..and you deserve better!. Learn to give people chances. You never know what you may learn. Everyone that you encounter is not meant to be your significant other. Some are here to test you..teach you something..there's a lot to learn. A good relationship is when both persons have goals and they work together to accomplish them..and motivate each other. In other words a "POWER COUPLE"!!!!! And I sooo wanna be a power couple one day. Learn to accept one another's differences, and actually hear each other out to understand both viewpoints. You don't have to be perfect..because no one is. Most are often insecure in relationships..due to past heartaches which it makes it hard to trust one another. Some may be accused of cheating, may constantly fight, look at the negative, etc. If you want your relationship to work..you must say to yourself.."I understand that I have been hurt in the past, but I am willing to risk my heart to enter a new relationship in which I may or may not get hurt but I will be prepared for anything, I will enjoy the time, but will not try to hold onto something that is not there...I will live..love..learn..and grow..and not be stuck in the past." See some also say "I love you" and actually don't mean it..they play each other because they are hurt themselves..they may even judge..ridicule..or criticize you to your lowest point..remember you are not a slave..you do not have to say yes to everything. And you should never accept abuse..the abuser is most likely a punk and has issues of their own (insecurity).. I just really want people to get out here and start talking about how they feel..and stop displaying all this fake shit!..It really gets on my nerves!..If you have something to talk about..make it known..because your voice counts..Make good decisions/judgements..lovely's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment