Wednesday, February 10, 2010

more throwbacks..

To All the “Douche Bags”

you got me thinking..oh you got me thinking bout the last time we spoke

you must be tripping ..you must be tripping..thinking I was a joke

well I’m not hearing you..just rewinding all the things you said..

its a repetition..oh a repetition

who are you fooling

you must’ve said these things to a thousand girls

all around the world

one day shit will catch up to you

how do you live with yourself

everyone has been hurt in relationships

it doesn’t mean you should hoe around

come on kids lets be smarter than that

its just some food for thought

you want recognition

I’ll let you have it

cuz your name is Douche Bag

you’ve claimed the winning prize

you made your title

but I can’t stay

two birds don’t flock together anymore

gone separate ways

I’ve been true

stop the using

it gets old

you’ll never find love

until you understand yourself and your capabilities

learn a lesson

don’t make the same mistake twice

move forward on your journey

for new life lies ahead of you

peace sucka!

No comments:

Post a Comment