Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HeY Mr. PoStMan

you come knocking

oh you come knocking at my door

where are the dogs at..yes I said dogs

to chase you down the shore

a visualization

a relation to the opposition force

hey you brought my mail

where is it

where is my mail

or are you my mail

did I just fall for the mail carrier

eww oh no no no

its a fascination

how things play out in life

the weirdest..to the most extreme

knock knock..

the mail is here

but mr. post man is no where to be found

he’s been replaced

that sun of a gun

he’s moved to the west side

for new begginings

well I don’t blame him

same place gets boring

like life

don’t get stuck or be stuck

get up and get out

fight for love

fight for life

fight for pure realization of one self

never underestimate yourself

cuz you too can be going places

like my dear old friend

mr. post man

No comments:

Post a Comment