Monday, April 5, 2010

nEwFoUnDGlOrY

I am an undefined character..just a new page in your book!

I am rarely underestimated

but there is a level of understanding

its the epitome

the epitome of

this four letter word

the epitome of risk taking

the meaning of life

well its purpose

is to find the epitome of

this four letter word

this word may be used often

but I only use it when its true

I've fell in and out of it

but I'm not afraid to risk it again

Its starts within a friendship

and blossoms into something

uninhibitally beautiful

this word is love

don't know if I've found it

but I'm damn sure near

God has looked out for me many times in this department..

and has actually prevented me from making any mistakes

so

enjoy

laugh

live

and love

like there's no tommorow

be willing to take risk

and run freely

as a leaf that has detached itself from a tree

its an epitome of this four letter word
e

No comments:

Post a Comment